Sunday, August 27, 2006

Life as of now......

Sittin in my air conditioned office with a cup of coffee... I almost forgot whats happening in the world around me... "I" ??? Who am I??? do i deserve to sit there on that black colored comfortable chair and sip the cup of coffee.... what have I done in my life... Just cleared all the exams and got a good job.... Do I think of any1 else while enjoyin my life... I know some people may say "who cares"... but thats the Attitude which is responsible for the backwardness of our country..

Why?? Why do i reach office late everyday... ??? Its corruption thats the root cause... these so called "netas" take bribes and give permission to big MNC's to take away the farmers land and built sky high buildings... but the roads??? the electricity ?? water?? Nothing... who suffers... We do... and what do we do... Nothing ??? Nothing at all???

"Rebel" ... its not only bollywood movies where it can happen... we can change... we have to get up from that sofa and walk out in the sun...

And we will ...

No comments: